A unit within University Human Resources, Employee Relations and Human Resources (ER/HR) provides HR services, compliance, implementation, and guidance for all HR policies and procedures for University Administration units on all three campuses, which includes: recruiting and staffing; on-boarding of new UA employees; employment administration; leave administration; separation administration; and internal consulting and employee relations.
The goals and guiding principles of ER/HR are to:
- Provide seamless and exceptional customer service that is timely, accurate and appropriate.
- Serve as subject matter experts by providing appropriate and defensible consultation and transactional operations.
- Foster positive relationships through integrity and credibility.
- UA Performance Appraisal Online System and Webinar - Access the new online performance appraisal system and 2013 webinar under the "Performance Appraisal Training and Forms" section. (5/15/2013)
- ARR Webinar (11/3/2010)
- Retirement Planning Webinar (4/5/2012)
- UA Civil Service System Audit and Classifications Update Webinar (3/17/2011)
- UA Recruiting, Promotions and Onboarding Processes (9/25/2012)