University Human Resources Mission Statement
Human Resources promotes organizational success through:
- Continual improvement of compliance performance and reporting.
- The development of university-wide human resource policies and guidelines to meet internal and external compliance requirements.
- Utilization of technology and human resource expertise to provide superior and innovative services.
- Partnerships with internal and external organizations to promote effective employee and organizational performance.
- Creation and promotion of organizational development opportunities and recognition programs to benefit individual and organizational performance.
University Human Resources Vision Statement
We provide value added Human Resource services, strategic leadership, and professional expertise in support of the University's strategies for teaching, research, and service.
University Human Resources Guiding Values
Human Resources is committed to the vision and mission of the University. Our values embrace the guiding values of the broader organization.
People - We will recruit, develop, and retain highly skilled staff at all levels in our organization through a wide variety of professional development activities and opportunities
Information - Information in all its forms is our currency and the source of underlying value we provide to the University.
Customer Satisfaction - We strive to provide the highest level of service possible to our customers based on their needs and our capabilities.
Continuous Improvement - We demonstrate a continual effort to improve job-related knowledge, skills, and performance through both formal training and individual study with the overall intent of enhancing service to our customers.
Integrity - We are forthcoming, truthful, ethical, and sincere in our words and actions. We keep our promises.
Accountability - We take responsibility for our individual works as well as the management and stewardship of the University information resources and other assets entrusted to our care.
Stewardship - We consider both the long-term well-being of the University and the short-term imperatives facing it in the decisions we make, the actions we take, and the advice we offer to other leaders across the University.
Campus and University Administration Mission, Vision, Values
The mission, vision, values and goals for each campus and the university administration can be found at their respective web sites.
University of Illinois
Employee Relations/Human Resources