Welcome to the Online performance Appraisal System
The online performance appraisal system is designed to streamline the process of formally documenting and sharing staff feedback. Supporting documents may be used in addition to the online forms.
What do I need to start?
First Time Use:
- The manager must initiate the online performance appraisal by completing all required fields and sending it to their direct reports for their input.
- The performance appraisal must be initiated by your immediate manager and sent to you before you can access it online.
Performance Appraisal pages auto
save every 1.5 seconds or by clicking the Continue, Exit, or Back button
at the bottom of each page. Please do not:
- use your browser arrow buttons
- open two browser windows with the same employee/appraisal.
Both could result in a loss of data.
- To start a new performance appraisal, the status MUST be Completed - Start a new appraisal.
When the last appraisal has been completed you can then select the
employee and click the continue button. A date range for the new
appraisal will need to be completed. If the status is NOT Completed - Start a new appraisal, please
complete the previous appraisal by having everyone review and approve.
You will then be able to begin a new appraisal with new date parameters.
Need Help with the performance appraisal System?
UA Performance Appraisal Online System Support (2013)
UA Performance Appraisal Support for Employees
UA Performance Appraisal Support for Managers