Retirement & Investment Plan Contacts

Enrollment & Payroll Deductions

For questions about your eligibility for or enrollment in any retirement plan, or for questions about your payroll deductions, contact University Payroll & Benefits.

SURS Contacts

SURS is the best resource for questions about SURS participation, plan elections, retirement benefits, and all other provisions of SURS plans. Visit the SURS website or contact SURS.

If you participate in the SURS Retirement Savings Plan (RSP), you may call the Defined Contribution Contact Center at 800-613-9543 or TDD 800-579-5708 or visit the SURS RSP website.

403(b) Plan Contacts


For questions about your TIAA 403(b) Plan account, contact TIAA.

Fidelity Investments

For questions about your Fidelity 403(b) Plan account, contact Fidelity.

State Deferred Compensation 457 Plan Contacts

CMS Deferred Compensation

For questions about enrollment, contact the CMS Deferred Compensation Office.

T. Rowe Price

For questions about your 457 Plan account, call 888-457-5770 or TTY 800-521-0325, or visit the T. Rowe Price website.