Rollover or Consolidation of Prior Employer Retirement Plan

If you participated in a retirement plan through a previous employer, you may be interested in opportunities for consolidating that plan with one of your University of Illinois plans. You are encouraged to consult your tax professional or financial advisor about your specific situation.


Rollover of funds is only allowed with the SURS Retirement Savings Plan (RSP - formerly known as Self-Managed Plan). Consult the SURS Retirement Savings Plan website or call SURS at 800-275-7877.

University of Illinois Supplemental 403(b) Retirement Plan

Contact Fidelity (800-343-0860) or TIAA (800-842-2776) directly for assistance. You can also meet with a TIAA or Fidelity retirement counselor on campus to assist you with the process and discuss any tax implications.

State of Illinois 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan

Contact T. Rowe Price for assistance.